Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Toaster Day!

Today, we celebrate the birthday of Ramrod, the Holy Toaster. It's a day of giving. A day of thankfulness. A day of CRISPY BREAD.

At first, I accidentally typed "CRISPY DREAD." Which made me think of the above Toaster of Awesomeness from ThinkGeek. It just goes to show that Ramrod has many forms.


In honor of this momentous occasion, I'd like to give you something. Would you like some BAD TASTE IN BOYS bookmarks? (I know, I know. I'd give you all cars, but I'm not Oprah. And I'm REALLY okay with that.) If so, please drop me an email at carrie AT carrieharrisbooks DOT com with your address, and I'll pop some in the mail. And please remember to spread the cheer today...kind of like butter on toast.

Ooooh. Strangely fitting.

10 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

That toaster is AWESOME! Does it say, "I'm your toaster, Luke!"?
And yes, I'll email you for a few of your fab bookmarks!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Oh, man, does that toaster really burn Darth Vader onto your bread? That is so cool! (yes I'm a geek, and yes, I'm going to click the link to find that toaster!)

Lacey J Edwards said...

Mmmmm, Vader toast. It has to be better than regular toast.

Carrie Harris said...

Isn't that the coolest toaster ever? ThinkGeek is one of my favorite places in the world. Except it's not really a place.

Please pretend that made sense.

Matthew MacNish said...

My daughter has a t-shirt that says "come to the dark side, we have cookies."

I'm not sure why I brought that up but I WANT that toaster!

Cicely said...

I love that toaster! And yay! Bookmarks are awesome! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love bookmarks! Free ones are even better! =)

christian said...

That toaster is a thing of beauty. It's even better than finding the Virgin Mary or Jesus on your toast!

James Silvani said...

"He's more machine now than man..."

Nushi-ke said...

Are uyou still mailing them out, becase I would love one.

Also you are my new favourite.