Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Questions!

It occurs to me that it's been months since I took questions. What do YOU want to know? There's been a lot going on here lately, and it's all ME ME ME. I'm kind of sick of that. Let's do a little YOU YOU YOU.

So please--if you don't have a question (or even if you do), tell me how YOU'RE doing. The one drawback that I've found to this whole professional writing thing is that I'm perennially short on time, and I don't make it around to your blogs the way I used to, and I miss it!

In the meantime, I give you this picture of Star Face Man, or whoever he is. Why? Because it's funny.

8 comments:

Emily White said...

It's a power ranger! Oh sweet memories.

Okay question:

Do you ever look out your window at night, absolutely positive the zombie apocalypse has begun? And if so, what weapon do you keep by your bed to stave off attack? :)

Emily White said...

Oh, and about me...

Um...I definitely do NOT keep something by my bed in preparation for the inevitable zombie attack. *whistles and gives innocent eyes*

Marsha Sigman said...

It is specifically the Red Ranger of the Power Rangers. Hello...he is like their leader!!

I'm going to ask the old standby questions that I am sure you've been asked many times before.

How long did you query before finding your agent?

Is Bad Taste in Boys your first novel or do you have many other attempts that you have hidden under your bed? (please say you do.lol)

Also I am doing fine, if a little cold. I am soooo not a winter person.

Anonymous said...

rats I wanted to be the first to comment with "its a power ranger" but my computer was being a dumb dumb

my questions
when will more details for the ARC come?

do you fallow any book review blogs?

Tiny T said...

I love Star Man aka Red Power Ranger's sign :) Awesomesauce.

My question is can you teach me to make soup? *hopeful look*

How I'm doing: Splendidly bundled to the 9s ^_^

Hanna Banana said...

Alright, umm..... When there is snow outside do you teach you kids to make snow zombies?

Hanna Banana said...

er... I meant YOUR kids

Nushi-ke said...

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Yeah, how many times have you watched Beetlejuice?