Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flashdance lolzombie AND featured bidding items!

Durr. Slayer called me this morning to tell me something was up with the blog. "But I wrote something!" I thought. Yeah. I posted it on Night of the Giving Dead by mistake. Whoopsie.

Today's musical inspired lolzombie is from Flashdance. Because nothing says awesome like a zombie in 80s dancewear dumping a bucket of water on its head.



I'm so pleased to report that Night of the Giving Dead is going strong! I've gotten a few more donations that I plan to put up today--make sure to stop by to bid on these awesome deals. You will want them. Heck, *I* want them!

Need some ideas on what to bid on? Here are some great deals!

7 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

Thanks a lot, now I have that song in my head, lol!

Unknown said...

Muahahahaha this is made of awesome. I must investigate!

Marsha Sigman said...

I didn't realize anyone was taking my picture! I am so torn about advertising your awesome auction because it's more competition for me!

Going to play the wait and see game on some of those items and then...I will strike. I have a strategy.

Unknown said...

What great items! I'll have to do some digging.

Anonymous said...

Computers! Nom nom nom. ;)

Vikki said...

That. Is. Awesome.

(Okay, there are so many things I want to bid on for Night of the Giving Dead that I'm starting to twitch!!)

Vincent Griffin said...

Hello mate great bloog post